Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 1, Blog #1


I am studying to be an artist so that I can create my own unique style of art that reflects who I am and what I believe in. Art is a way for me to express and share my interests with others in my own creative way. As of now, I am very interested in the modeling and animation aspect of digital arts. The classes I took in high school introduced me to the digital arts and its endless possibilities. My fascination with computer technology combined with my creative thinking make the digital arts a perfect field for me. By the end of this semester, I hope to have learned to effectively use modeling, animation, and photoshop software to be able to produce computer art that is consistent with the ideas in my head. I hope I am able to use these programs on my own without needing guidance from others.


No comments:

Post a Comment